28 September 2009

Married Life is a BUSY life

So me and Jules got married on Thursday, September 3rd and it was AMAZING! after that we have had a marathon of activities. We had a reception in Utah the day after our wedding (Friday) and then woke up early Saturday morning to fly to the reception in Texas. Then we packed all my stuff up from Texas on Monday and on Tuesday we started the drive back to Idaho so Jules could start class on that Thursday.

Since then we have been busy unpacking, going to classes, and job hunting. I finally have a job interview for a job I would like to have. I am really excited for that :)

I will try to get some wedding pictures posted soon as we should get them this weekend.

ohhh yeah and Jules and I had our first fight the other week... a water fight! we tried soaking each other with little misting bottles... it got real good when Jules slipped and I poured a glass of water all over her :)

No comments:

Post a Comment